What is the best approach of getting buisness cards with augmented reality?

Hey folks,

I’m looking to create a business card with augmented reality (AR) and could use some advice. What features should I include for a cool AR card? Any recommended tools or services for designing them? What’s the usual cost? Also, if you have examples or experiences with AR business cards, I’d love to hear them.

Thanks a lot…

jHey Walter,

To create AR business cards, design a clear card with a QR code, use AR platforms like Blippar or Zappar to develop engaging AR content, print the cards with scannable codes, test the AR experience, and distribute them effectively

Hello,
Travel agents are still useful for complex trips, group travel, or luxury vacations. They offer personalized service, expertise, and access to deals you might not find online. For simple trips, you can manage on your own, but for more detailed plans, a travel agent can save time and reduce stress.

1 Like

Hello Walter, An AR business card is an innovative way to make a memorable impression and effectively share your contact details.

Key Features:

• Video Introduction: Include a brief video about yourself or your business.
  • Contact Information: Ensure details are easy to access.
  • Social Media Links: Provide direct links to your profiles.
  • Interactive Elements: Add games, quizzes, or polls to engage users.
  • Portfolio Showcase: Display your work attractively if you’re in a creative field.

Tools and Services:

• AR Platforms: Use tools like MyWebAR, Poplar Studio, or 8th Wall.
  • Design Software: Create visuals with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
  • Printing Services: Choose a printer specializing in AR cards.

Cost: Typically ranges from $50 to $500 based on complexity and quantity.

Examples:

• Interactive Portfolio: Showcase 3D models of projects.
  • Product Demonstration: Display tech features via AR.
  • Gamification: Create a mini-game related to your services.
1 Like

You could look at building something with Amazon Sumerian. The QR code on the card could link to a Sumerian scene. I’m not sure how robust Sumerian is, but it’s worth investigating since it meets all of your requirements

I discovered the least expensive one I could find, and it works incredibly well with only a one-time price. Visit augmentmycard.com to view their demo.